When choosing solid wood dining furniture, you must consider the style of your room when selecting
the type of wood to use. Many people eat in their kitchen most of the time and use a formal dining
room only for guests and dinner parties. Others have a combined living/dining room, while yet
others have no dining room at all, but only dine in their kitchen.
Authorized Dealer for Whittier Wood Products, John Greenleaf, Maco Wood Products,
Woodcraft, Skog Mfg.,
American Moulding & Millwork, John Boos & Co., Quality Craft, Thunderbird Furniture,
Catskill Craftsmen,Little Colorado, Mexican Rustic, Westview Products,
Country Furniture and many other fine manufacturers.
Pine furniture is often finished in a wax or lacquer which is ideal for bringing out the beautiful
honey-coloured grain of this fine timber. Pine hardwood offers a light and attractive appearance
that makes it a favourite for home furnishings. The pine dining table is a popular seller and
there are plenty of dining sets out there that rework the traditional pine table in stylish
contemporary design. As pinewood is relatively quick and easy to grow and found across Europe,
it is also the cheapest option when choosing solid wood furniture. This makes it an excellent
choice for families and first time who want a great product at an even better price.
- Kitchen Cart II with Knife Caddy
- Rectangular Outdoor / Patio Table
- Cottage Comp. Desk & Optional Hutch
- Mission Style Chair - Solid Alder
- Dover Style Armoire w/ Optional Side Bookcases
- Vanity Bench
- Round Dropleaf Pedestal Table
- Drawers on Casters
- Traditional Toddler Bed
- Whittier Wood Products
- Knickknack Plate Holder
- Mission Oak - 32" Wide Bookcases
- MEXICAN RUSTIC
- Thunderbird Bedroom Collections
- Vanity Table
- Quality Craft Pine Collections
- John Greenleaf Alder Collection
- Doll Cradle
- Towel Rack
- Magazine Rack
- Loft Beds and Components
- Maywood Accent Table Collectionv
- Accent Chest
- Woodcraft Hutch & Buffet Collections
- Mexican Rustic Dining Cabinets
- John Greenleaf Accent Table Collection
- Maywood Seating Collection
- Woodcraft Seating Collection
- Chest Beds
- Hall Trees
- Computer Armoires
- Quality Craft Home Office Collection
- Woodland Furniture Home Office Collection
- Skog Mfg. Entertainment Armoires
- Woodland Furniture Oak Entertainment Collection
- Country Furniture Mfg. Armoire Collection
and much more...
Today, solid wood furniture is becoming increasingly hard to find and can be very expensive.
Veneers and engineered woods have become the material of choice for most furniture manufacturers,
with terms like 'medium density fiberboard' and 'hardboard' replacing oak, maple, and birch.
The following will hopefully clear everything up and tell you just how your next furniture
purchase was made.
$100 OFF COUPON: SPR2003-AF
Save $100.00 off purchases of $1,000.00 or more.
Enter coupon code SPR2003-AF during checkout. Offer valid through 04/15/03.
Limit one coupon per household.
If your bedroom furniture needs a change and you feel solid wood furniture is a bit too expensive,
RTA is the answer for you. Ready-to-Assemble furniture, or RTA as commonly known, has been the most
appreciable invention in the furniture world. RTA or the knock-down furniture was made popular by a
Swedish company, and original RTA came with a blue and gold logo to mark its authenticity. Along with
its various advantages like low cost, Portability and durability, a few undeserving disadvantages can
definitely be ignored.